I have been asked multiple times to put a ❤ on my facebook wall to raise awareness for breast cancer. I'm sorry, but that does very little to raise actual practical awareness.
Anyway, aren't we ALL already aware of breast cancer?? (NO!!!!)
It's the HOW that stumps people!
I'd prefer to offer you something more practical so here goes:
- * Check the ingredients in your deodorant. We have very important lymph glands in those armpits and their job is to expel toxins. Chemicals on the skin just makes them have to work much harder. Find a natural more caring brand, have a day off from wearing any at all every now and again. And if you "have" to wear it, made sure it isn't an antiperspirant! If your diet is good you shouldn’t smell too bad anyway. If you do smell bad, your body is doing its job, it is expelling toxins.
- * Use natural skin care products wherever possible. Your skin can absorb 60%+ of what you put on it... there is no distinction between good and bad chemicals. Don't kid yourself by the hype.
- *Detox your home of harmful chemicals go for organic, low allergy products - anything that touches your skin you should investigate the ingredients, including washing & dish washing products. I have some great products on sale here to help with this. Ask! They are by GNLD.
- *Stop eating sugar, it's one of the most toxic substances in the modern diet and leads to many health issues.
- * When you are relaxing at home take your bra off, those straps and wires restrict the flow of the lymphatic fluid that is working really hard to remove toxins from your body. If you can, find a comfortable wire free bra if you really have to wear one during the day. Read about this issue that I have produced that tells you more.. CLICK HERE
- * If you consume animal products please try to switch to the organic variety, you really don’t want all those added hormones floating around in your body playing havoc with your endocrine system.
- Butter, milk and soup bones are the easiest (and least expensive) place to start switching to organic.
- * If you have unresolved emotions, talk to someone, get some counselling or talk to someone who you trust. Thoughts can be toxic too and grief can lead to dis-ease.
- * Drink lots of water, move your body, massage yourself (or get someone else to) and really invest in your health, it is the most important thing you have. Have you heard of skin brushing? MORE INFO HERE.
- *Get out in the morning or late afternoon sun, exercise, walk, laugh & have fun.
- * Do what you love - being trapped in a job you hate or even a relationship that isn't supportive is denying the nurturing and love your body needs. Follow your heart and your passion.
If this resonates with you please feel free to copy and paste to help those who you love do something practical to prevent cancer. Thank you.
© Gayle Palmer / Living Elements Clinic 2017