Self care is all about loving and valuing yourself.
It is not a sin!
As I repeatedly say – health is NOT an accident.
Self care and loving yourself are key components to being a healthy human.
The ingredients are simple though..
- Nourish your body with good, wholesome food in variety but moderation.
- Take regular exercise that enriches you – and has you feel alive
- Get rid of those toxic, harmful people from you life – who do NOT enhance your life. If you can’t, restrict your access to them.
- Get positive! Learn how to generate positivity in your being and language.
- Have lots of gratitude for the life that you have and the world around you. Keep notes!
- Learn how to boost your mental and emotional wellbeing ongoingly – this is a learnt activity
Not sure how to achieve this? – make an appointment to see Gayle Palmer D.O. who has been studying this for 30 years!
© Gayle Palmer Living Elements Clinic 2021