I have noticed that everyone is even more tetchy and generally distressed but in a much more underground and negative way than they were..?? I can feel it in your bodies and hear it when you speak (even what you don’t say is telling!)
I thought it was time for a pick me up! So – I have set up a competition to win a
Positive Vibes Bag!
Here is what you have to do to WIN!….
- LIKE THIS POST on our Facebook page and then
- Put “Competition” in the COMMENTS so I know you have entered
- You could also spread the love by sharing, but its not essential
- Our Facebook, which you can follow, page is: https://www.facebook.com/LivingElementsClinic/
NB You DO NOT have to be on Facebook or Twitter to be a winner – plus you could gift it to someone else, as long as they are happy to be bound by the competition terms and conditions. Or – SHARE the post to others. 😉
it could be someone who is ill or a cancer survivor
It could be someone who has had a really awful year or
someone with a special birthday coming up
Maybe they are a tireless charity supporter or
they spend their time making a difference to others
Maybe the winner is a small family
or perhaps a grandparent who you haven’t seen all year who is struggling with loneliness?
- The promoter is: Living Elements Clinic whose registered office is at Living Elements Clinic, Keynor Lane, Sidlesham, Chichester, PO20 7NL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. To enter you only have to LIKE the post and put a comment of competition in the comments. To enter you are not expected to like the Facebook business page, share the post or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of these social actions but do so of their own free will.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of their own free will. There is NO cash alternative.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Living Elements Clinic on Facebook or @gaylepalmer on Twitter.
This competition is running on Facebook and Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per nominee per person. Multiple entries for by the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 28th November 2020 at 5.30pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be selected at random by an online picking system. The winner will be contacted directly by Facebook Messenger.
- The winner will be announced on Saturday 28th November at 6pm LIVE on the Living Elements Clinic Facebook page. Tune in!
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as followed.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is to be collected IN PERSON from the Living Elements Clinic at a time that is mutually convenient. If someone wins who cannot do this, they will need to pay for postal carriage at the current rate. OR – withdraw and allow a new winner to be randomly selected.
- Inside the lovely bag:
- Beautiful affirmation cards
- An A4 blank notebook in which to write your positive thoughts, feelings or use it an an inspirational notebook, diary or… whatever you like!
- A comfortable writing pen
- A packet of incense sticks
- A tea light candle
- A book about how to relax and unwind